If you’re looking for kitchen & bath design and remodeling services in the Triad Area, Village Kitchen & Bath Design Studio is the place to go. In addition to our kitchen and bath design services, we also offer cabinetry, flooring, lighting, countertops, tile, hardware and more!
We are a design-build company and handle all aspects of each remodeling project from design to install, so there is no need for you to schedule, chase, or negotiate with subcontractors. VKB Design Studio will handle that and more!
Learn more about the different kitchen & bath design and remodeling services we offer below or contact us today at 336-986-9128 for more information on each specific service! We’d be happy to get in touch in order to better understand the scope of your upcoming project.
A Kitchen Remodeling Showroom
Village Kitchen & Bath Design Studio can help you select the perfect cabinets, backsplashes, countertops and more that will bring beauty, function, and convenience to your kitchen.
Some of the features that kitchen remodeling can include are:
- Cabinetry: We are a Wellborn dealer and can show you all the ins and outs of this trusted, and durable line of cabinets!
- Countertops: We can help guide you to the bet countertop solution available — whether it’s granite or quartz!
- Backsplash: Stylish backsplashes add so much to a kitchen! Village Kitchen & Bath Design Studio can help you match your perfect backsplash to your decor!
- Lighting: Let us help you choose the best lighting options for your kitchen! We can show how well-placed lighting can revolutionize your kitchen space!
- Flooring: Choosing an easy-to-clean floor that is attractive is a huge asset to a kitchen. Luxury vinyl planks, tiles and hardwoods are excellent choices with a variety of benefits.
Your Bathroom Remodeling Hub
If your bathroom feels cramped and outdated, it might be time to consider bathroom remodeling. Helping you find what you need to create your own oasis of relaxation is our primary goal.
Some of the benefits of bathroom remodeling include:
- Welcoming space: Since your bathroom is likely the first room you will visit in the morning, and it’s where you will prepare to go to bed, it should be a space that should be welcoming and inviting.
- Functional design: Don’t let your bathroom’s square footage deter you! Our experts understand how to maximize space through creative storage and functional design.
- Home value: A well-designed bathroom can increase the value of your home!
- Aging in place: Sometimes bathroom remodeling is about staying home and staying safe, especially for those who are growing older. The installation of grab bars and larger shower doors that are wheelchair accessible.