Our team is here to guide you every step of the way, or simply point you in the right direction! We can help find the right products for your project, or help with design, or even create a timeline to keep the workflow on track!
Check out our online Learning Center for answers to questions, or…
We have four important steps that go into our process:
- We make our introductions. We get to know you. You get to know us. Let us introduce you to our team and learn about your vision and needs. During this discussion, we’ll also:
- Give you a tour of our showroom
- Talk about what to expect from a design perspective.
- Discuss your budgetary expectations so that we can work within the parameters of your vision and know how to make adjustments accordingly.
- Set up a meeting timeline.
- Invite you to share your feedback through a short Village Kitchens & Bath Inquiry worksheet and send us links to your inspiration boards (Houzz and Pinterest).
- At the conclusion of the meeting, we’ll prepare an agreement for estimated design hours.
- We’re going to invite ourselves to your house! Once we get there, we can measure, take pictures, and begin to visualize the space and project. Also, during this home visit, we’ll:
- Review and sign the contract.
- Familiarize ourselves with your home’s history and gain a richer understanding of your vision, needs, and lifestyle.
- Review the next steps and projected timeline.
- This is when it gets real…. And really fun. We’ll present the design options! Our designers will present the design concepts, options, and show samples of materials, finishes, and colors. During this meeting, we’ll also get your feedback! What do you like? What don’t you like? What changes and tweaks need to be made?
- This fourth meeting is when we cross all the t’s and dot all the i’s. We’ll review the final changes to your design and the material selection. This is when you’ll be expected to put down your first deposit and we set up the start date!
We love what we do, and we’re happy to walk you through the whole process from start to finish! Got questions? Ask away! We are excited to work with you, your architect, interior designer, or contractor.
But if you don’t have an interior designer or contractor — remember! We are both!
Our sister company, Lael Homes, has built over 300 custom homes and are experts at home remodeling. We can help with a little…. or the whole thing!